Embossing

It's all about embossing or anything goes over at Ike's World Challenges and I've used one of my favourite images...a skelly hug in a heart.  I've turned it into a card for a good friend's birthday.  My "embossing" is the heat embossed red blood being pumped out of the heart.




As always all quotes and sentiments are my own.

Comments

  1. FABulous card Sall. I really like how you coloured the image and the great design. I hope you friend loves this card.
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC and I'm glad you used your special image I made for you :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death