Thursday Adventure ~ Westpoint Craft Fair
I am starting this with I AM EXHAUSTED. It's been a long few days and this morning has exhausted me. I was a little disappointed with what was at the fair, there wasn't as much there as there has been in previous years. However I did come back with a few bargains. Mainly white card and pearlescent card. I will share photos of the rest here:
I will try and use these over the weekend so I can blog what I have used them for. Although I should be fair and warn you all, I am struggling for time at the moment so it could be a fair few weeks before it appears on here.
I will try and use these over the weekend so I can blog what I have used them for. Although I should be fair and warn you all, I am struggling for time at the moment so it could be a fair few weeks before it appears on here.





Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall