Charm or tag

It is Charm or Tag fortnight at International Art and Soul and I've popped a tag on a distress ink card.


Comments

  1. A lovely bright and breezy card with a lovely tag. I enjoyed looking at your previous post too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colours Sall - the girl on the swing really looks as if she's moving - so cute! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours on there and it really sets off the super stamp. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute birthday card... love the way you used the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a terrific Birthday card. I love the background on the card and tag, so happy and bright. I love the image as well. So cute.
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death