Early Morning Field adventures

There was no extra hour in bed for me this morning despite the clocks going back for Autumn.  I was up and down the field to take some photos of the Massey 65 we sold.  I wasn't too keen when dragging myself out of my bed and warm comfy pjs but once I got there and got the camera out I really enjoyed it.  Although I think the highlight was possibly the confusion at finding me dressed in a pinafore dress with steel cap boots...in my defense it was MUDDY in the field so boots were needed.

Anyway here's a few photos of the experience!









































Comments

  1. Very cool tractors Sall. Do you actually live on a farm then ? The geese are fabulous :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death