Birthday

Welcome to a new Challenge at International Art and Soul this fortnight is an easy one to get you started.  This one is Birthday.  I have to say I am not particularly good with cards although I really did enjoy stamping and colouring this image.  I'm used a stamp set from Hobby Art and it's coloured with a combination of Promarkers and Derwent procolour pencils.  I've used distress oxide ink to take away the stark white of the background and a green plaid HunkyDory cardstock for the background and some simple gold cardstock too.



Comments

  1. That image is beautiful Sall. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just lovely Sall. I love sunflowers, just planted some in my wildflower garden

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning - I love the blue contrast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death