Wellington Monument

It's been a long time coming and to be honest I am struggling with my walking at the moment, not physically but mentally.  So this morning I stayed local and tried to enjoy the sun at Wellington Monument.  I have to admit though I was slightly disappointed at the lack of birds and wild flowers.
































































Comments

  1. Super photos Sall, it looks fabulous there. I love the photos of the squirrels. I think I could just see tiny buds on one of those trees. Hopefully Spring is not far away for you.
    It's a shame they have to put fencing all around the monument !
    I was surprised that there were no flowers of birds. !!! Was it really quiet and creepy or could you hear any birds singing ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - thank you for sharing!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a peaceful scene. Loved seeing the squirrel(s). I have a couple in my backyard that will come and eat sunflower seeds and as my kitties sit and watch them. I'm sure the Spring will waken soon and it will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death