Best Wishes

A card was required to wish some well with their new journey in life.  So  I made this card using my favourite flower stamps from Hobby Art and embellished with glitter and gems. I am really pleased with this card, it's the first time in a very long time I have been pleased with a card so I am hoping things are improving both with my stress levels and my crafting confidence.

The quote inside reads:  "May your new journey take you on a lifetime of joy, happiness and laughter" Ⓒ Sallie Baker 2019




Comments

  1. Great job, Sall, very pretty and colorful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sall and thank you for your comment on my gold embossed card.
    I was also very happy the way the colors turned out because coloring on any dark card stock can be tricky.
    I made sure to sharpen all of the Prismacolor pencils I was going to use so I can go into the corners of each flower, I used thick card stock so I was able to put some pressure on my image to get the color I wanted.
    Thank you again for your visit to my blog.
    Sending hugs.

    Maria💐

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to tell you that your card is beautiful, I love all of these flowers but my favorite is the Sunflower, the center looks like a big enamel dot? fabulous coloring and the sparkle looks amazing.
    Sending hugs.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death