New Baby

I know a couple of people expecting babies so I have made a couple cards.  Actually they are both the same but with different colours.  I also wrote a sentiment to go with it.   I've used images from Ikes Art for the cards.  My verse reads: 

"The room resonates with enraptured cries.  
Heralding a love that captures heart, mind and soul.  
A being so young yet so wise.  
An entity that makes you whole.  
Sending happiness, joy and laughter into the wild.
 Felicitations on your new-born child."  Ⓒ Sallie Baker 2019




Comments

  1. They are both beautiful Sall and such a cool verse you wrote :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images.
    Mega hugs
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cards Sall - bravo!
    Have a great and creative new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these cards are adorable !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death