Safe doesn't have to be boring, routine and repetitive.
Last week I was feeling uncertain, unsure and nervous about my walk. I had a choice to two places in mind...Axmouth/Seaton and Branscombe. While the later is lovely I had a less than relaxing walk there once before and I just wasn't sure I was up to it again. A friend urged me to go the "safe" walk at Axmouth/Seaton. I've been many times, it just happens to be my favourite beach and it's always interesting. I even managed to talk to someone without panicking so it must be good. However, I did expect other than different waves and things along the sea shore for it to be the "same old" yet it wasn't ...nature never is the "same old". It is always different, evokes different feelings yet still installs a calmness in me. I'm so thrilled I went because I happen to think these are my favourite photos to date...don't panic though I'm not going to share all 444 with you!
Well, it looks like you had some gorgeous weather that day Sall :-) That place is so pretty. I like that picture of the tyre thingy for mooring boats to - it looks like a giant bath plug ! If you pull it, the sea would go out. LoL xxx
ReplyDelete