Garden fun
Firstly no I don't do the gardening myself I just water and eat it and try to help where I can. For years the garden had got out of control but with a new gardener it's being reclaimed. Along with the reclamation I am slowly adding flowers and herbs. Herbs are probably my favourite part because I can combine it with my love for cooking. I've been lucky enough to have a pot of mint growing nicely for a year or two now and this year I've added rosemary. So it's time for a photo or two of both the flora and fauna of the garden.
I can grow huge Rosemary bushes here and Basil and my Sage bush was awesome but I can't grow Mint to save my life. In UK you have to grow it in a pot/bucket or something because it invades everywhere but here I can't even get a shop bought plant pot full to survive :-(
ReplyDelete