Anything goes with circles/dots at Ikes Art
Welcome to the challenge of Circles and dots over at Ikes world challenges. I could have gone literal but my first thoguht when I saw the challenge theme was the wonderful merry go round image from Ikes Art. They go in circles. All I knew when I started this peice was that I wanted to use it, so I printed and coloured it. Then when I sat down to use it I was originally going to use an embossing folder but changed my mind and at the last moment when I spotted my gelatos. I used a scrapbooking template that had lots of different size circles and gelato'd them in various colours to make a bright background. It was only whilst I was gluing the merry go round down I thought of the quote. It reads:
The bravest thing we can do is to step off the
merry go round of life to forge our own way
and embrace what is best for us and only us!
ⓒSallie Baker 2020

That's a fabulous page Sall and such a wonderful sentiment :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking time to make this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
I love your sentiment! You are so talented! The gelato circles are a fabulous background for the merry go round! Beautiful coloring and amazing page! Hugs xx
ReplyDelete