Under the Sea at IAAS

International Art and Soul have an easy challenge this fortnight or at least I think it is.  Their theme is under the sea, something I love.  I've chosen to make a porthole into the sea depths. 

I got the MDF port hole from Hobby Art and the images are a stamp set from Bumbleberrys.  I've used nuvou mousse for the silver work of the porthole.  The ocean is made using brushos and the stamps are coloured using Derwent pro colour pencils.  I've added some silver/clear gems to the porthole screws. 


Comments

  1. Your port hole looks great Sall. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is darling. I this is my absolute fav.
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death