Fairies and Elves at IAAS

IT's fairies and elves over at International Art and Soul this fortnight.  It's also the first page in my new art journal.  I am ridiculously excited at this and have had great fun creating this page.  I've used fairies from Ikes Art and nature stamps from Hobby Art.


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Pattie's creations Fall/Autumn.  WEll there's few leaves and mushrooms mainly grow in autumn so hopefully it counts

Scribbles designs challenge Animal.  I've got a mouse sleeping on the mushroom and some birds in the tree.

Comments

  1. This is really sweet Sall, I love the sentiment too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very elegant fairies! A super journal cover. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had fun created this great journal page. I love how you brought a number of elements together to create this lovely scene.

    Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal page - great combination of images.

    Thanks for joining us at the Scribbles Designs Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death