Halloween at IAAS
Welcome to anything with Halloween at International Art and Soul. I quite like Halloween so this was a relatively easy piece and I enjoyed using a bit of fun with the quote and the opportunity to use some marble paper for the pumpkin.
For this piece I've written the quote myself so copyright is my own. I've used a stencil for the tree, die cut for the pumpkin and the witch from Ikes Art
I haven't entered any challenges in months, time has been one issue but also I lost my nerve. I'm not a natural card maker and I much prefer relaxed messing around in my art journal to the stress of will the recipient like the card I am making. However, I have a few minutes and for some bizarre reason I'm feeling a little more confident so I am going to enter my Halloween theme art journal page into the following the challenges:

A fun page with your very classy witch. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteShe's a very sophisticated witch,love your layout and quote,thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge
ReplyDeleteYour journal cover is fabulous. I love all the different elements and your witchy is great! Did you use a glitter paper or were you able to use real glitter?
ReplyDeletewhat a unique project! I love her sparkly dress! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.
ReplyDeleteSo cute Halloween card!Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteNathalie DT
Gorgeous project. Thanks for joining in our 'Halloween' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Bev x