Hearts at International Art and Soul
Welcome to a heart themed challenge at IAAS. This theme was chosen by the delectable Chriss.
I love altering or decorating these wooden hearts and confess that I am building quite a collection. This time I've used the penguins from Hobby Art. The quote is my own and copyright goes to me. It reads "We may be poles apart, we may feel the cold of loneliness but the warmth of friendship is never far away if you open your heart and let it in".

I used to decorate these hearts too but gave up after a while as I didn't know what to do with them. Your quote is great. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteThis Heart with the little penguins is just adorable. I love it! And I love the poem you wrote, so very heartfelt. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my thoughts.
Your teamie,
Debbie