Winter at International Art and Soul

 Welcome to the Winter fortnight at IAAS, the theme has been chosen by Crafty Girl and it's very open to interpretation which is great for me.

I've chosen to do a double art journal page using polar bear stamps from Hobby Art .  The quote was written by me and the copyright is my own.  It reads " NO don't jump in the water!  Can't you keep these cubs under control? You could help you know; it's not my fault the entire world thought it a good idea to melt the polar ice caps and destroy their playground!"




Comments

  1. All your polar bears are so cute. I really do not like the cold and even here in Texas it gets colder than I like. Sometimes I'd like to be a polar bear and just hibernate until Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stamps and I love your ice floes. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death