Anything goes/use three of the same thing

I was in two minds about playing with the Clear it out challenge this week.  I haven't felt like doing much at all but today I felt the need to do some art journaling.  Due to unfortunate circumstances I have missed my balcony adventures in Brixham with a special friend so I dug out a Micheal Powell stamp and decided to have a little play on a nautical themed art journal page.



The challenge requires I use three of the same thing and my three things are:

  • three stickle buoys/porthole shapes
  • Three sailing boats {hand made using promarkers and liquid pearls}
  • Three pieces of ribbon
  • Three waves using liquid pearl


I have stamped and coloured the harbour image in inktense pencils, matted it on gold mirri card.  The paper is a christmas paper from DoCrafts but I like the nauticalish strips. 



My Journaling reads:

Why can't all towns and villages have bright coloured houses like coastal towns?


Comments

  1. Cute card...Thanks for playing with us @ CIO challenge blog hope you stop by again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page! And I agree why can't all towns have bright colored houses. Well we can wish right? Thank you for joining us at CIO. Hope you can join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death