Inspired by
This week over at Ikes World Challenges we are being inspired by the photo and or colours. I usually like a challenge like this as it's very much open to interpretation; which for me is what craft and creativity is all about.
This is the photo to inspire you:
I took the colours and tried to stick to them but occasionally I couldn't I just had to let my brain run away with itself. I choose to take the inspiration of the dream catcher literally and made one...well Ike made it and I 'decorated' it.
For this project I used: Colour soft pencils, promarkers and liquid pearls.
I literally just cut and coloured this before attaching 'scary' nightmare images of Ikes {sorry hunni they aren't that scary really I promise} and 'nice' images that had climbed through the dream catcher to become pleasant dreams.
This is the photo to inspire you:
I took the colours and tried to stick to them but occasionally I couldn't I just had to let my brain run away with itself. I choose to take the inspiration of the dream catcher literally and made one...well Ike made it and I 'decorated' it.
For this project I used: Colour soft pencils, promarkers and liquid pearls.
I literally just cut and coloured this before attaching 'scary' nightmare images of Ikes {sorry hunni they aren't that scary really I promise} and 'nice' images that had climbed through the dream catcher to become pleasant dreams.




FABULOUS !!! I love how you have added the good and bad characters caught in the dream catcher - an inspired piece Sall. LUV it :-D
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx