Halloween over at Ikes
This time it's Halloween over at Ike's world challenges. I had this crazy yet in my head wonderful idea for this project but I didn't quite pull it off. I wanted to have a pumpkin fairy lifting the flap of a coffin to find Poe dead in bed...what I actually discovered was the practicalities of getting something to lift the flap did not match with the way in which my brain works. However we all have the odd mishap/failure when crafting and perhaps my inability can inspire others to find a way around it so I have decided to share the project anyway.
All images are Ike's and have been coloured with promarkers. I've tried to use either 'realistic' or Halloween colours.
I do hope to see you participating in the challenge.
All images are Ike's and have been coloured with promarkers. I've tried to use either 'realistic' or Halloween colours.
I do hope to see you participating in the challenge.



LoL - I really like what you achieved Sall, even if it wasn't exactly what you wanted :-) Marvelous !!
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE xxxxx