A photo post of Weymouth sea life centre

As some of you know I adore taking photos, even though I am not very good.  I had a recent trip to Weymouth sea life centre and have never managed decent pics in the past so thought I would try again!  Here's the results, well some of them!








































































































Comments

  1. Great pictures SALL - I loved it when I took my daughter to a SeaLife centre. We went to Portsmouth :-D Such a lot to see. Great countryside :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. some lovely photos there Sall....Mgt.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Wow!! What great pictures you have, just fabulous.. Thank for sharing them. :D
    Looks like you all had a great time. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death