Anything but a Sqaure
Good morning and welcome to the “anything but a square” challenge at: Ikes world challenges
Images used:
Mermaid
Anemone
Products used:
Faded Jeans distress ink
Paisley embossing folder
H2Os
Liquid Pearl
Paisley die
For this project I have hand drawn around the paisley die and hand cut
it {I was without a die cut machine for this project} and folded it into shape.
I used the cuttlebug to emboss the paisley pattern on the outer side of
the easel and painted the embossed parts with H2Os
I die cut a smaller paisley shape and hand wrote the quote “Write your
secrets in the sand and trust them with a mermaid.”
I edged the quote with liquid pearl dots and added liquid pearl sea
life embellishments {to make these I set liquid pearl in a sea life silicon
mould}.


Soooo pretty Sall :-) Thanks for creating this for me :-D
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE xxx
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Such a beautiful underwater scene. Love the shape. I am now also your latest keen Follower via Google Friend Connect.
ReplyDeleteHugs Desíre {Doing Life}
This is stunning. I love Ike's beautiful mermaid. This is so creative and came out gorgeous.
ReplyDelete