Fantasy Challenge at Ike's World
Good morning and welcome to Fantasy week over at Ikes world challenges
So this is my inspiration piece for this week:
Images used:
Saucy Fairy
Products used:
Black soot distress ink
Cosmic shimmer mica pigments
Cosmic shimmer mica pigments in water to spray
Coloursoft pencils
H2O’s
Green glitter
Quote online from Kim Elizabeth
Silver pearlescent papers
Dragonfly mask
White cardstock
I’ve inked the backing piece with black soot then sprayed it with
cosmic shimmer pigment powders.
I used a dragonfly mask and a glue pen to create the dragonflies on the
background, I used the same mask to create the glitter dragonflies.
The quote is hand written on a nestability die cut shape. It reads: “My imagination completely controls
me, and forever feeds the fire that burns with dark red light in my heart by
bringing me the best dreams. I’ve always
had a wild imagination, a big heart and a tortured soul so I feel that dark
fantasy, love and horror are in my blood.”
Kim Elizabeth.


A stunning piece Sall - lovely colouring on her and that background is AWESOME !!!
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE xxxx
Awesome design Sall.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
Awesome design Sall.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
Hi Sall this is a beautiful piece. you did a beautiful job coloring her.Beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful dragonflies......Mgt.x
ReplyDelete