Christmas Tree Decorations
I've been rather tied up with family commitments and then really rather ill lately. Moving around has been tricky, I've no energy and really tired. I am hoping that given that the antibiotics finish tomorrow there is a chance that the tiredness will ease up a bit. However, I fear it may take a while to return to normal. Anyway I'm rambling and the point I'm trying to make is that because of being unwell I've not managed to craft lately. I have however managed to put together twelve Christmas Tree Decorations with the help of a kit from the beadery company. I'll put you all out of your misery now and show you some photos.






Ooooooh - those are very pretty... really super. That's darn clever of you. I don't think I could do that !!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to feeling full strength soon Sall. Sending healing vibes :-D xxxxxxxxxxx