Recycling:

It's Recycling fortnight over at http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

I've recycled the border on the image and the large die cut, I didn't like the colours on it even though I enjoyed playing with the brushos.  I used a piece of card I had already cut up for the card base!




I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/

http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/

http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/


Comments

  1. Very cute! I love the 'rainbow' egg!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous rainbow colour egg and funny sentiment. Thanks for joining at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, could you please become a follower as Im unable to find you and it would be a shame to miss out on some awesome prizes or be selected as Top 3, thanks again
    Owner of LPOCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cute. Thank you for joining in with us at The Pencil Case.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death