Monochromatic

Good Afternoon,

It's monochromatic fortnight at http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/.

I've chosen this gorgeous holiday center piece from RSP.  I've chosen RED as my Christmas Monochromatic colour.


I will enter this in the following challenges:

https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/

http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/

http://sunnydaycrafting.blogspot.co.uk/

http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochromatic card. Thanks for joining us at Retarte#87.
    Maria Pilar (DT Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab make. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge Week 40. We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck with being chosen xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty monochromatic card - thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday xxoxoox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death