Cookies

Due to a set of stressful circumstances there was no adventure last week.  However, during the week I stumbled upon a recipe for Bara Brith biscuits/Cookies.  Now I love Bara Brith and decided I just had to try these biscuits, they are perfect for winter/Christmas as they are spiced.  I have also found a taste for some vegan Chocolate and Ginger biscuits but my scrooge like manner does not appreciate the cost of them so I figured it was time I learnt to bake my own Ginger Biscuits...and not gingerbread men/houses.  I had scoured the net and wasn't convinced by the recipes I found and then found one in a cookie book that I already had and that I love it has lots of absolutely delicious biscuits in.  They have come out perfect in taste and crispy so they have a crunch when you bite them or dunked in your chosen beverage doesn't go too soggy.

Bara Brith Biscuits




Ginger Biscuits




Comments

  1. Ooooh - never heard of the top batch !! Those ginger cookies look AMAZING - just like my friend here bakes them and they taste exactly like the well known ones in packets !!!!! :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death