Art journal books
This image is from Ike's Art Facebook group. It is also the freebie over at this months challenge. I should be working on Birthday cards but I am not a card maker not really and I'm struggling because there is so little appreciation for a card. In order to persuade myself to get on with them I treated myself to an Art Journal page at the end of two cards. I loved making this, it was just so easy and natural.
I have used Hunkydory cardstock for the patchwork background and a dylusions paint pen for the stitching detail. I coloured the main image with derwent pencils and my quote reads: Snuggled in a blanket books bring innumerable riches ⓒSallie Baker 2019
I have used Hunkydory cardstock for the patchwork background and a dylusions paint pen for the stitching detail. I coloured the main image with derwent pencils and my quote reads: Snuggled in a blanket books bring innumerable riches ⓒSallie Baker 2019

Ooooooh - that is really cool Sall and I LUV your patchwork background.
ReplyDeleteCome on ...... get on with those cards and get them out of the way !!! LoL
Excellent!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!