Thursday Adventure

I'm back to walking, short local walks to start with and build up slowly to longer and more vigerous walks.  My back is still niggly but I am feeling better with exercise.

These were taken on a short walk in Kentisbeare I say short it should only take five minutes if I'm not taking photos.  It was a foggy morning and I love how these photos came out, in fact I'm rather proud of how they came out given the tricky conditions and the fact I am very much a novice.


































































Comments

  1. Great spring mood - thank you!!!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful photos and the detail is awesome !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death