Feeling Blue

Over at Ikes World Challenges the theme this month is Blue.  The challenge is open to everyone and if you prefer you can dip your toes in with anything goes. Ike always does a stunning a freebie and of course you can purchase her images at Ikes Art.

I have used the image Thoughtful to create an art journal page. She is coloured with promarkers and  I have created the background with ultramarine and turquoise brushos.  Then flicked blue mica powder over the top. I added blue gems, and blue nuvo drops.  I used the morning dew clear nuvo drops to make her lips shiny.  I finished with glitter for a touch of sparkle in her hair and as eye makeup.  The quote as usual is my own and reads "When you feel blue let your soul express itself " ⒸSallie Baker 2018 I have used WOW embossing powder to box the quote.




Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning. Your background is really amazing Sall.
    Thank you for making this for me at IkesWorld Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death