The return of the Thursday Adventure
Well the end of August saw the return of my "Thursday Adventure". It's going to be hit and miss as the carer who comes in is proving hard to trust. She's unable to think for herself {is unable to walk in an open door} and cannot follow a written care plan and each step has to be told to her toddler style. However this get out and use the camera thing is becoming more essential to my level of patients...after three months of babying this carer I am at the screaming stage. Most Toddlers retain basic information within three months of teaching but not this one so I have to do something to ease my ever growing annoyance.
For my first trip I went to reknew my National Trust membership at Killerton. I haven't been in a while and because I had a close to hand back up {other than the carer} should I need it for my caree I dared to go a little farther than I might have otherwise done. It was busy but felt "safe" to begin with until it got really busy and I got confused with where I could walk and where there were ball games. After being hit with a football a couple of times I decided I'd had enough, it wasn't calming I was struggling to hear, struggling to deal with where I should or should not be and left but not before I took a couple hundred photos. Don't worry I won't be putting them all on here.
For my first trip I went to reknew my National Trust membership at Killerton. I haven't been in a while and because I had a close to hand back up {other than the carer} should I need it for my caree I dared to go a little farther than I might have otherwise done. It was busy but felt "safe" to begin with until it got really busy and I got confused with where I could walk and where there were ball games. After being hit with a football a couple of times I decided I'd had enough, it wasn't calming I was struggling to hear, struggling to deal with where I should or should not be and left but not before I took a couple hundred photos. Don't worry I won't be putting them all on here.
Lovely photos - thanks for the good mood!
ReplyDeleteBlessings.