Wings

Welcome to a new Challenge at International Art and Soul this fortnight is an easy one to get you started.  This one is Wings and I've made a Christmas card using the 3d O' Little Town of Bethlehem embossing folder and a gorgeous stamp from Hobby Art


Comments

  1. A lovely card Sall and that little bird on the spade is super cute. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Sall. The design works so well with the elements, and you've given me an idea for a Christmas image I've had for about 10 years. It comes out each year and goes away again when I can't work out how to use it. So, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death