Elf themed Chirstmas Card

So here's another of my weekly Chirstmas Card challenge cards.  The theme this week is the movie ELF.  I wasn't sure at first how to do this but then I was browsing Ike's images and discovered the pixie image.  She can be found at Ikes Art Store.  I decided that I was going to base the card around Jovi the lady Buddy met at the department store.  I've used green glitter card because Buddy's elf suit is green.  I remembered his love for sugar so stamped my own background paper using Hobby Art Gingerbread stamps and they can be found in the Hobby Art store.  I added nuvo drops in pearl white to the base of the easel to represent snowballs from the incredible snowball fight scene after Buddy meets his brother from school.  I know in the film Jovi has blond hair but when perusing my pro colours I found this gorgeous autumn leaf pencil and couldn't resist using it on her hair.  I've coloured the backing paper using H20's from luminart which are sadly no longer available and pro colour pencils from Derwent.






Comments

  1. Really beautiful Sall. Thank you for using one of my images xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death