Anything goes with a theme of out of your comfort zone for Ikes Art
The theme at Ikes World Challenges this month is make something out of your comfort zone. I'm not really sure what that is I'm happy using a wide range of images so I went for a technique I hadn't tried before and a colour scheme I hadn't used before. I stamped leaves and a moon and heat embossed them, the leaves in black and the moon in gold. I then used black and marine blue brushos to make the background. The images are all available in Ikes Art Store and I wrote my own quote. To make the stars I used a combination of Nuvo drops and gems.




Excellent pages Sall. I love those black embossed leaves and that's a great background.
ReplyDeleteThank you for making this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
This is a wonderful galaxy you have create, Sall! I love the brushos and the heat embossing just took this page over the top, along with your beautiful verse!
ReplyDelete