Main Colour Green at IAAS

It's a new challenge over at International Art and Soul  and the them is use a main colour of green.

I'm really enjoying playing in my art journal so I have continued with that.  I've used Gelatos and distress crayons as the background, the image is the Green Man from Ikes Art and coloured with promarkers.  The leaves are die cut from glitter card and the words written in white paint pens on black card.  I've written the words myself so there are no copy right issues. 


Comments

  1. Another two super pages for your journal. I love green and these look great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pages are really cool Sall and I love the leaves. Thanks for using one of my images.
    Where did you get that Journal book and what sort of paper does it have inside ? Can you watercolour onto it. ? Is it quite thick ? :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death