Christmas Card Challenge

I have to confess I am starting to feel a tad dejected with this.  I Crossed this one off my list and scrolled through to see how I was doing and discovered that actually I haven't done even a quarter of them yet.

The theme this week is Children's nativity.  For this I have used Molly Bloom's stamp of a shephered that appears to be dressed in a dressing gown style costume that reminds me of how little children dress up for their nativity plays. 

The card is made using brushos, glitter card and a Rocking Rectangle die set.  The shape is due cut using nestabilities dies.



Comments

  1. LUV this card and the way the picture is actually on the inside, Great card Sall. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death