Anything goes with a theme of white on white over at Ike's Art

We are midway through the challenges at Ikes World and this one, well I know it's supposed to be a challenge BUT really white?  What kind of crafter can keep their page white? It goes against everything I have ever done when crafting.  This was almost impossible and I had to add some colour. SORRY!

I've used the bridal images from Ikes Art.


Comments

  1. WoW ! These are gorgeous. I love the delicate colouring and fabulous pearl work :-)
    Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images love all the tiny pearls and delicate colour added
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death