Grattitude at IAAS
International Art and Soul have a theme of Grattitude for their challenge this fortnight. There are lots of things to be grateful for and my first instinct was the Thanksgiving image from Ikes Art but when I sat down to create I just wasn't happy with it on it's own so I added a couple images from Hobby Art as well.
I am entering this in the Crafty Calendar Challenge

I love the nest full of eggs! A super page and sentiment. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteLovely layout Sall. I always love looking at your journal pages. You do a great job and I like that you incorporated the hearts into your layout. We should all have a grateful heart. Hugs, Maggie
ReplyDeleteSuper journal page. Love the sentiment - with everything going on in the world right now, we sometimes forget to appreciate the good things we enjoy. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLiz -DT xx