Pink in December at IAAS

 Welcome to anything with pink in December at International Art and Soul.  Pink, I mean why? What on earth?  It really isn't my colour.  I had to work VERY hard to get the bits to make this.  I've tried hard to keep to pink but had to use black, silver and white as I just didn't have enough shades of pink to make it stand out.  I've used a die cut tree and a winter jumper style embossing folder.




Comments

  1. Beautiful card to say pink is not your colour-love the die-cut tree and all the sparkle.
    Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog-much appreciated
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death