Art Nouveau
Well this is a major challenge, I spent a lot of time googling before I really understood what it meant and even now I am not overly sure I have got it right. In fact in talking to the other DT girls I had got it VERY wrong...so thankfully now on the right path I have created a card using Docrafts Art deco images and a lot of embossing folder fussy cut to decorate. Pop over to International Art & Soul to see what the design team who have the know how have created if you need inspiration.

A lovely card Sall. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteI think that this is very Art Nouveau ! I just love it !
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Your design team sister ,
Chriss
Art Nouveau 100% Sall, from the colours chosen to the image, your art work couldn't be more perfect. Hope you enjoyed the challenge in the end and I am sorry if I gave you grief in the initial stages :) :) :) xxxxx
ReplyDeleteSall, this card is GORGEOUS! The colors are so elegant and that couple. WOW!
ReplyDelete