Book Card

I have already sent this to a friend for an opinion now I am after yours!  Do you think this book card would be better if I left the front piece flapping like a book cover so you could open it and see inside.  Instead of decorating the inside piece and using the cover as a frame I would decorate the outside and put an insert inside. 

I've used Hobby Art stamps as usual for this card.



Comments

  1. Oooooh - that's so clever. How fabulous :-) It looks very complicated to make Sall. I think making the front open like a book would be a great idea :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d need to examine with you here. Which isn't something I normally do! I take pleasure in reading a publish that can make folks think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark! online gambling casino

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death