Deepest Condolences
I loathe last minute cards yet the way in which nature dictates life means there is never any notice for a Sympathy/Deepest Condolences card. Having made two at short notice in the first three months of the year and not been entirely happy with them I decided I would make half a dozen to hold in stock {one way to guarantee not needing them} for when they are needed.
I have used a cut and emboss folder for this, a pale blue pearlescent card for backing the aperture and silver for the text. The insert is as per usual written by me.
I have used a cut and emboss folder for this, a pale blue pearlescent card for backing the aperture and silver for the text. The insert is as per usual written by me.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall