Animal
Over at Ikes World Challenges the theme this month is Animals. The challenge is open to everyone and if you prefer you can dip your toes in with anything goes. Ike always does a stunning a freebie and of course you can purchase her images at Ikes Art.
Keeping with the intention at the end of the last year to only make cards using methods I enjoy I have used brushos for the background. I sprayed the watercolour card with water and various colours of burshos. I left it to dry naturally because that intensifies the colours. Then I added a quote as if I was making an art journal page. The quote is written by me and reads "An animals spirit shines as bright as a starburst". ⒸSallie Baker 2018
Keeping with the intention at the end of the last year to only make cards using methods I enjoy I have used brushos for the background. I sprayed the watercolour card with water and various colours of burshos. I left it to dry naturally because that intensifies the colours. Then I added a quote as if I was making an art journal page. The quote is written by me and reads "An animals spirit shines as bright as a starburst". ⒸSallie Baker 2018

Just masterpiece!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
That is excellent Sall and such a fantastic background.
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking time to make this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE xxx
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog