Hanging decorations

I was inspired by a friend to make some hanging decorations, she hangs random things from her kitchen cupboard handles.  I knew I wanted to gift them so I tried hanging photo frames but they were large and clumsy and didn't really hang that well.  In the end I used what is described as baubles and inserted a photo before gluing them shut.  I then stuck individual gems around the seam. Gosh was that a challenge and half?  The darn things just wouldn't stay on unless they were only glued 2/3 at a time.  Then I had to wait for the glue to dry solid before I could do the next one.  They took far far longer than I could ever have imagined but I hope/think they went well and if not the bauble and photo can be recycled!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death