Movie
Welcome to a new Challenge at International Art and Soul this fortnight is an easy one to get you started. This one is Movies. Unfortunately I am struggling with the incentive when it comes to cards and I just cannot face the stress, especially as I'm not a natural card maker. I've made an art journal page.
I have used:
Brushos {for the grass}
Distress oxides {for the sky}
Dylusions paint pens and glitter {for the clouds}
Wow copper embossing powder {for the quote }
Bumbleberry Paper Crafts Wild About You stamps, this is a new company for me and their service is exemplary. I highly recommend them and the quality of their stamps.
My quote reads "If you allow it you can be happy anywhere" ⒸSallie Baker 2018
I have chosen the film "We Bought a Zoo". Or at least I think it was a film as well as a book.
I have used:
Brushos {for the grass}
Distress oxides {for the sky}
Dylusions paint pens and glitter {for the clouds}
Wow copper embossing powder {for the quote }
Bumbleberry Paper Crafts Wild About You stamps, this is a new company for me and their service is exemplary. I highly recommend them and the quality of their stamps.
My quote reads "If you allow it you can be happy anywhere" ⒸSallie Baker 2018
I have chosen the film "We Bought a Zoo". Or at least I think it was a film as well as a book.

Your page s lovely, I love the images. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteSall,
ReplyDeleteI think that is one of the best things about our design team . You can make whatever you want it doesn't have to be a card . I love that movie we bought a zoo . I watched it with my little next-door neighbor one day , it was so cute .
Hugs,
Chriss
This is great Sall. I love seeing all the different creative art that everyone makes. I'd love to do more with mixed media. One of these days. Hugs, Maggie
ReplyDelete