Nature Art Journal

I have collected a lot of stamps from Hobby Art because I love them, they are of images I feel passionate about, they are of superb quality and most importantly they are good value.  For this double art journal page I have used a combination of about 6 different sets of Hobby Art stamps and a couple from a set I had free on a magazine just before Christmas {It's probably best I don't discuss the magazines as they appear to be all adverts at the moment.}. 

The text reads:  "Pause, Take a breath, let nature calm your soul" ⒸSallie Baker 2019 I've stamped with Archival ink and coloured with Derwent Procolour pencils and I'm afraid everything is fussy cut from the larger images to the fiddly caterpillars and ladybirds.  The background is using distress inks for the grass and gelatos for the sky.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death