Anything goes with a theme of Naughty and Nice over at Ikes Art

Welcome to the midway point at Ike's World Challenges the theme this time is Naughty or Nice.  I figured it was easy to go one way or the other but upon browsing the images in Ike's Art Store I came across a skeleton cake with someone popping out of it.  Cake is nice and tempting but it's also naughty because the sugar and calories are "bad" for you.  I went with this image and made a "tiled" background like the splashback in the kitchen using a stencil and gelatos/distress crayons.  I finished the piece off with an explosion of words about the images.


Comments

  1. A fabulous piece Sall. I love the gorgeous colours of that background. Such intricate work - must have taken you ages ??? All the words are great. This piece makes me chuckle because it's sooooo true :-D
    Thank you for making this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xoxo

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background Sall!
    Sorry to read your email yesterday - hope things look up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background for this really caught my eye! So colorful and your words of temptations :) are great! Love your sentiment on the bottom...so true! Fabulous image on an awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - fabulous piece!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death