Sketch at IAAS

The theme at IAAS this fortnight is sketch, yup you need to follow the sketch.    You can find the challenge on the International Art and Soul blog.  I found this REALLY hard...everytime I put one thing down I wanted to move something or add something.  This challenge was a huge challenge for me so thank you guys...but please let my hair grow back before I keep pulling it out during a challenge.

The sketch is:




My piece is:


Comments

  1. This theme taxed my brain too! lol Your layout and colours look great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool Sall. It is quite a complicated sketch. I love what you made xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! How clever! I might take the sketch and turn it into a layout.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the challenge. He is a mighty creature and deserves a whole page. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death