Christmas Card Challenge ~ Christmas Preparations
Theme: Christmas Prepartions
This week I've gone for an unusual style card. I was wondering what I could do for Christmas prepartions and decided on the Turkey. For a lot of people what will be eaten at Christmas is more important than the gifts so I thought rather than an obvious dinner I would go for something funny. I have used Hobby Arts Turkey stamps and included the Down with Christmas slogan and hidden my Turkey's head under a paper bag as he tries to escape the Christmas cull.
Again I've made a simple stepper card using a die, mostly because they are easy but also because the size and shape lends itself to the images well I think.
This week I've gone for an unusual style card. I was wondering what I could do for Christmas prepartions and decided on the Turkey. For a lot of people what will be eaten at Christmas is more important than the gifts so I thought rather than an obvious dinner I would go for something funny. I have used Hobby Arts Turkey stamps and included the Down with Christmas slogan and hidden my Turkey's head under a paper bag as he tries to escape the Christmas cull.
Again I've made a simple stepper card using a die, mostly because they are easy but also because the size and shape lends itself to the images well I think.

Oh dear - poor Turkey :-) That is funny. Did the Turkey stamp come with the paper bag or did you make that. Great stepper card. What size does that come up with the Die ??
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE x
Excellent!
ReplyDelete