Chirstmas Card Challenge ~ Holly Jolly Christmas

This week I'm struggling, I want to craft but time feels against me.  I am struggling under the pressure of increased caring duties and the expectations of others in terms of it feels as though I have to justify why I am making mistakes and not achieveing everything.  I've also started to really notice that because I could really use someone saying it's okay, it doesn't matter that the isolation of caring has really hit.  My phone has ceased to ping with texts and if I make the effort they go unanswered because I am just a negative moaner however yesterday I did manage to get some crafting done.  So I decided to crack on with my Christmas Card Challenge and for a short while at least I felt good about something and myself.

My theme this time is Holly Jolly Christmas and for this I used an image from Ikes Art to create this card.  I love this image although I doubt I have done it justice. 




Comments

  1. WoW ! How gorgeous that is and I love the glitter. It looks like you put some on her eyes too :-) Super holly :-)
    Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I have finally waved goodbye to the Foster Doggos so I can now get back to some crafting and sorting out my craft room LoL xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death