Layers

This feels as though it should be a simple challenge created by the fabulous team at International Art & Soul however, layers are not the easiest thing to me so I sincerely hope I have done it justice. I have used an image from Ikes Art for this special Birthday Card.




Comments

  1. What a sassy looking witch! Great job on the coloring and I love the red sparkle. Hugs, Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sall. I love the colour of her dress. Thank you for using one of mine :-) Hope you have a good week xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Sall, you hit the brief - lots of layers. It's great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death